Category Archives: Recipes
Inviting aromas of black cherry and dark chocolate entwine and continue on the palate surrounded by hints of cocoa powder. Nuances of red wine and residual sugar linger on the smooth finish.
Here’s how to make your own apple cider vinegar at home.
- Apple peelings or cores
- 1 tablespoon of sugar per one cup of water
- Glass jar
- Fill the glass jar ¾ full with the peels and cores
- Stir the sugar into the water until it dissolves
- Pour over the apple scraps until the are covered – leave a few inches at the top
- Cover the jar with a coffee filter and a rubber band
- Allow the jar to sit in a warm and dark place for two weeks
- Stir the vinegar at least 3 times a week
- Skim off any scum on the top
- Strain after two weeks
- Let the vinegar set for another 2-4 weeks until desired taste.
- Pour into a jar, cover with a lid and keep in the cupboard.
Gonna have to try these this holiday season!!! Look YUMMY!!!
- 1 small Pkg. cookies ‘n creme instant pudding
- ¾ Cup Milk
- 3/4 Cup Creme De Menthe
- 8oz tub Cool Whip
1. Whisk together the milk, liquor, and instant pudding mix in a bowl until combined.
2. Add cool whip a little at a time with whisk.
3.Spoon the pudding mixture into shot glasses, disposable shot cups or 1 or 2 ounce cups with lids.
Place in freezer for at least 2 hours