Steak & Eggs with Potatoes These steaks would make Gordon Ramsay proud! I have eaten at the Gordon Ramsay’s Steak at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas and the quality of these are highly comparable. INGREDIENTS 1 bud chopped garlic 1 lg onion 1/4 stick…
Category Archives: Recipes
FLOURLESS WALNUT SPONGE CAKE
FLOURLESS WALNUT SPONGE CAKE INGREDIENTS: BATTER 6 eggs – yolks separated 1/4 cup sugar 1/8 tsp salt 1 cup fine ground walnuts walnut flavoring (to taste) ICING 1/4 cup icing sugar 1 tsp vanilla flavoring 1 pint whipping cream EXTRA 8…
Keto-Friendly Lettuce Tacos Ingredients 100 grams (3.5 ounces) lean ground beef or steak or cubed chicken 1 or 2 strips of cooked bacon – crumbled 1/2 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese 1/2 cup of Chopped tomato 1 tablespoon finely minced onion 1 clove crushed…
Inviting aromas of black cherry and dark chocolate entwine and continue on the palate surrounded by hints of cocoa powder. Nuances of red wine and residual sugar linger on the smooth finish.
Here’s how to make your own apple cider vinegar at home.
- Apple peelings or cores
- 1 tablespoon of sugar per one cup of water
- Glass jar
- Fill the glass jar ¾ full with the peels and cores
- Stir the sugar into the water until it dissolves
- Pour over the apple scraps until the are covered – leave a few inches at the top
- Cover the jar with a coffee filter and a rubber band
- Allow the jar to sit in a warm and dark place for two weeks
- Stir the vinegar at least 3 times a week
- Skim off any scum on the top
- Strain after two weeks
- Let the vinegar set for another 2-4 weeks until desired taste.
- Pour into a jar, cover with a lid and keep in the cupboard.