Monthly Archives: August 2016
A $31 value, this trio includes:
• Planet Spa Pampering Chocolate Body Whip – 6.7 fl. oz. $12 value
• Planet Spa Pampering Chocolate Face Mask – 3.4 fl. oz. $10 value
• Planet Spa Pampering Chocolate Body Wash – 6.7 fl. oz. $9 value
Astragalus root extract is commonly used as an adaptogen for thousands of years in Chinese herbal remedies, means it helps the body fight off stress, upper respiratory infections and regulate the immune system. It also increases the white blood cell count, and stimulate the growth of antibodies and create a resistance to both virus’s and bacteria. Modern research has much evidence that points to some health benefits for astragalus.
- 100% Organic Astragalus Root 20:1 Extract Powder. (2 ounce / 57 Gram Bag)
- FDA Approved Facility, GMP, ISO, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER.
- No Fillers or Additives. GMO Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, & Wildcrafted.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee – Love It or It’s Free!
- All Extracts are 100% Warm Water Extracted. No Chemicals Used.
Here’s how to make your own apple cider vinegar at home.
- Apple peelings or cores
- 1 tablespoon of sugar per one cup of water
- Glass jar
- Fill the glass jar ¾ full with the peels and cores
- Stir the sugar into the water until it dissolves
- Pour over the apple scraps until the are covered – leave a few inches at the top
- Cover the jar with a coffee filter and a rubber band
- Allow the jar to sit in a warm and dark place for two weeks
- Stir the vinegar at least 3 times a week
- Skim off any scum on the top
- Strain after two weeks
- Let the vinegar set for another 2-4 weeks until desired taste.
- Pour into a jar, cover with a lid and keep in the cupboard.