Monthly Archives: June 2015
French vanilla lait Smoothie
- 3/4 banana
- 2 strawberries cut in half
- 1/2 cup french vanilla yogurt,
- 1/2 cup milk
Put in blender, Blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Buy one of my artworks in July and get a $100 gift certificate on wine at Nakedwines.com
. If you order any of my prints, greeting cards, canvas prints, regardless of the total purchase you will receive a free wine certificate worth $100.00
My family just acquired a Blendtec Total Blender, FourSide Jar, Black… and I have got to say… this is the best investment I have made in eons! The ability to blend vegetables, fruits, liquids and other nutritional elements into delicious (mostly) and highly nutritional drinks, sauces, etc. is amazing!
This morning, for breakfast, I blended:
- 1 cup fresh picked raspberries
- 4 slices of cucumber (1/4 inch thick)
- 1/2 cup french vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk (I used regular cows milk, but you can substitute whatever you want)
- 10 black grapes
The result was a delicious, fresh tasting smoothie that gave me added energy for the day.
If you try it, let me know your results! 🙂