Chocolate Burrito Supreme
Posted by Michelle :-)
1/2 cups Pillsbury Thick n’ Fudgy Deluxe Walnut Brownie mix
1/4 cup oil
3 tablespoons water
9 ounces Pillsbury Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
1 (9-inch) Pillsbury Pie Crust
3 ounces shelled walnuts
1 (15.6 ounce) Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting with Sprinkles
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water and egg. Mix with wire whisk until smooth and set aside.
Cut cookie dough into 1/4-inch slices. On a lightly greased cookie sheet, lay pie crust out flat, spread brownie mix in center of pie crust 2 to 3 inches in width. Lay cookie slices, sides touching, on top of brownie mix. Sprinkle 3 ounces walnuts on top. Fold ends of pie crust one side overlapping the other like a burrito, leaving the ends open. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes, or until pie crust is golden brown. When finished baking, immediately spread a thin coat of frosting on top. Cool 10 minutes, or until completely cooled.
Spread frosting on thicker and sprinkle with the sprinkles that came with the frosting. Slice in 1-inch portions.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)