Monthly Archives: March 2012
March 28, 2012
Volume 11 : Issue 12
Celebrating 11 Years of Publication!
Helping 51,491 home income seekers succeed with
their home businesses since January 04, 2001
IN THIS ISSUE
** Top Sponsor Ad
** In This Issue
** Publishers Notes
** Advertise in Multiple Ezines
** Top Article: Top 5 On-Site SEO Advantages
** Famous Quotes
** Ezine Ad Swap
** Middle Sponsor Ad
** This Week s Featured Video:
** Your Subscriber Ads
** Publisher s Recommendation
** Bottom Article: 5 Things I Hate About Network Marketing
** Bottom Sponsor Ad
** Free Ezine Ads
** Submit Your Free Ad
** This week s FREE Download
** Contact Information
Read This Week’s Issue >>> http://budurl.com/24kissue
- This week’s issue of The 24KaratMarketer Ezine (empowernetwork.com)
18 ounces refrigerated reduced-fat chocolate chip
— cookie dough
1 1/4 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
1/2 cup tub light cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
1 cup blueberries
1 cup raspberries
1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 oF. 2. Coat bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Press dough into bottom of prepared pan using lightly floured hands. Bake at 350 oF for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool on a wire rack. 3. Spoon yogurt onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels, and spread to 1/2 inch thickness. Cover with additional paper towels. and let stand 5 minutes. Scrape into a medium bowl using a rubber spatula, Add cream cheese and powdered sugar to yogurt: beat at medium speed of a mixer until smooth. Spread yogurt mixture over crust, leaving a 1/4 inch margin around edges: set aside. 4. Place raspberry jam in a small microwave-sale bowl: microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until jam melts, stirring once. Let cool slightly: drizzle over yogurt mixture, and sprinkle with berries. Set aside. 5. Place chips in a heavyduty zip-top plastic bag (do not seal bag), and microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until chips are soft. Seal bag: knead bag until chips are melted and smooth. Snip a tiny hole in bottom corner of bag. and drizzle chocolate over berries Cover and refrigerate 2 hours. Yield: 10 servings. Exchanges: 310 C. Per serving: CAL 334 (27% from fat); PRO 4.9; FAT 9.9 g (sat 5.2 g); CARB 56.9 g; FlB 3.5 g: CHOL 12.4 mg; IRON 16 mg; SOD 242mg; CALC 70 mg.
We all have had times when nothing seems to go right for us…when there seemed to be something blocking the goodness from entering into our personal realm.
I found this article and it spoke to me… telling me that this is what the blockage is/was…
Negative charges are negative emotions that stick with you after an
encounter with someone or something.
It could be a misunderstanding with a co-worker. Or an argument with your partner.
Or even a stranger who cut you off on the freeway.
And just like an electrical current in a battery, that charge can
stick with you for a really long time.
And it can spoil the flow of your day, even your week.
You can’t fully focus on your work. Distractions and annoyances
upset you more than usual.
It’s almost like there’s something blocking out your inner brilliance.
The answer? Forgiveness.
According to Dr. Fred Luskin, author of Forgive for Good, letting go of a
grudge can slash your stress levels by up to 50%.
Studies show it even improves your energy, mood, sleep quality and physical vitality.
Today’s tip is a simple 3-step exercise that will help you release
your negative charges in minutes:
The Forgiveness Exercise
1. The first step is to visualize the source of your negative charge.
Who gave you this negative charge? Jog your memory, and visualize this person
and what they did to you. Was it your spouse? A co-worker?
Build a clear and detailed image of them in front of your mental eye.
2. Next, ask this person to forgive you…
…and visualize them accepting your apology. Yes, it may seem strange that you’re asking
the person who upset you for forgiveness. But there’s a good reason for this: it reminds you
that we are all connected, and that what one person does affects everyone.
3. Finally, forgive this person.
Once you’ve visualized this person forgiving you, picture yourself sincerely forgiving them
for what they’ve done. Visualize the negative charge dissipating as you do this.
For best results, remember to use your Omharmonics audios as you try this exercise
during your 10-minute session today.